Thursday, April 22, 2010

Veschi Sale

Hallo!

The oh so amazing Veschi is having a 50% off sale on all items except new releases until May 5th. I luff! I'm in absolute awe with many of the talented designers in SL. I love the fact that I have access to so many different genres, styles, circa's and the best part is that SL's pretty current when it comes to the latest trends and fads. Being a stay at home mother, keeps me busy and I find it hard to keep up at times. If it weren't for SL as a hobby I'd have no idea what's going on in the fashion world apart from Lady Gaga lol. Anyway here are a few goodies from Veschi. Go grab them while you can at the discounted prices! She's also having a promotion where if you buy a fatpack marked with a blue star, send her a note with your transaction info and you qualify for a draw to win the WHOLE Veschi collection! :D

The jacket is from Veschi. Friggin, frackin HAWTE I tell you :)
Bottoms from Veschi, yummy yummy ruffles, also comes with a skirt option.

Sorry about the pic, I'm lazy. Skin is from Ugly Duck Gacha 1. Fade Lei rocks socks so go buy and support her. I had the pleasure of meeting her, she's a self taught artist with morals and is trying to make a living from SL. SO go buy stuff NAO. She's an absolute doll. I bought some more goodies from Ugly Duck and Hat Mechanic that I'll show you soon.

Luff n Sticky Stuff,


Tazzy

0 comments: