Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey!

I had to blog this look, I really REALLY like it! Uh Oh list time ya'll.

  • A) This T-shirt is my all time fave, ever. Irie Campese the creator, is tops on my list of designers that I'm extremely impressed by.
  • B) The hairband is something from my store.
  • C) The skin which is absolutely gorgeous was made by my good friend Sileny.
  • D) The rockin tatt is a limited freebie :O.
  • E) The tape is semi new from Sinistyle *win*
  • F) And you can never go wrong with Lamb hair and Fishy Strawberry Jeans.

I wanted to post a little something from this past weekends Project Themeory. It has been by far my favourite theme since it started. It pretty much broke my bank, and sent me way below my budget for savings. But...it was well worth it :D I'm only showing a few of the items I got cuz I'm queen lazy. Yus!

Sweet sweet cute Monster Hoody! It's got a knitted texture that looks soooo cozy, and the sculpted hood couldn't have been put together better.


This is a shot of the front of my store, note the dino hangin out front to greet visitors. It's from the incredible D-Lab. I have sooo many items from there and could certainly not pass up the steal of a deal that was their themeory item! The little airplane above the dino is also from D-Lab. I got it for my son because he likes ducks and he likes planes so score to me.

Fin, Ciao.

0 comments: