Monday, April 19, 2010

A Wonderful Creator, An Old Pic, and a bit of a piss off

Hiya!


I was so wonderfully surprised by the generosity of Miss Jas Core owner of VivaPoses. I've seen her oh so awesome glitter photo box cube quite a few times on the feeds recently. I went to check out her store and of course joined the sub-o. The next day there was a message from her stating that there's a mini hunt in her shop for gift cards! :O I have to ashamedly admit that I was a bit of a greedy swine and snatched up as many as I could. I ended up getting the cube and bought another pose prop, that I'll be using very soon. Thank you Jas for your creations and kindness, please keep em coming!

A picture I took on St. Patty's day and finally got around to fixing it up. Yay!

And finally a slight piss off. This happens to me quite a lot...:/ I'm NOT knocking anyone, or trying to be a bitch..yes I know this happens to everyone..RL and SL. BUT, I spend good hard earned RL money here, and I have a right to my opinion and of course rant.
A store announced a closing sale, a wonderful store BTW. Anyway we had untill the weekend to reap and spend until everything was gone "forever". All items were priced at half off or less, sweet! I ran there because time is of the essence for me, bought up loads and was happy. Then 3 days later I get another note saying that for the next few days, everything was now reduced to 25L or less...WTF?...WTF? This including ALL the items I just bought like 3 days prior. If I had waited, I would've saved atleast 600L or more. >:O
Sad to see them go, wonderful creations etc. Oh! and I forgot, they had some boxes set up at the landing point that were for sale for 5L each. Me the dummy bought them not realizing they were FREEEEE sub-o gifts from no more than a month ago. *SIGH* Anyhoo, bye bye, be well thank you for the sale and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Peace


0 comments: