Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Server Space

So I've been on SL since September 2006 :O I know I know I'm an addict. I finally managed to get myself my lil slice of LL server space. I got it in the summer of 2008 and have been there ever since.....4096 BABY! LOL. It's a corner plot on an OS sim, yeah the tier fees are a little steep, and prim count a lil low, but I love it!! It's almost always empty, and it's placed as a "checker" style sim. Meaning that there are no other sims next to it. I chose to go with Anshe Chung's Dreamland, her land fees are comparable to many MANY other places that I've checked out. Plus the staff service is quite decent. Been with them for half a year and I've not too much to complain about! I know that lot's of people have beef with ACS but not me.

After shopping around for many homes, I finally found one that fit into my cirteria. It's a Damani prefab, I think it's 80 something prims and it's HUGE!! I just love the textures he uses, so unique, when you see his work you know it's a Damani creation. Mind you I had my heart set on a more modern style home, but I just fell in love with the size of this one considering the prim use was so low, I just had to get it. I love the fact that it has 4 seperate rooms on the main floor, and then a huge loft style opened second floor. I even gave my best friend her own room!!!! Price was decent too, it was 550L at the time I got it. Half the price of the others that I had my eye on. Anyhoo here's a pic of my plot...YES I KNOW..it's still a work in progress as far as furnishing and landscaping go...but nobody sees it so I'm really in no rush.

This is the front..lol

This be the back!

0 comments: