Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Griff!!!


Ma lil cutie patootie! We met when I called his letter for a chair at Wretched Dollies. He hung around and we killed time chatting. I must say I was impressed by him. Well spoken with a wisdom beyond his years. After hours......:O I told him I was ready to give up on the chair for the night. I was drooling for the dress pictured here, which seemed quite elusive. Griff urged me to hang and be a fighter, how could I resist with such great company! Well this lucky charm of a young man was right and soon enough we BOTH got that hawte dress! He got it LITERALLY right after I got it! Can you say...WOOOOOOOOOT! Anyhoo I deemed it appropriate to celebrate by donning our new prizes and taking a silly pic. He pulled out this awesome noogie pose and I was like....damn how perfect is this?? I insisted being the Noogier and he the Noogie-ey..LOL. Anyhoo, this is how the pic turned out, I was a bit disappointed with the lighting but not discouraged since I plan on taking more great pics with him. Way to go for US. :) Griffy took a pic too and posted is on his blog. His is way better than mine. I look forward to more stalking, pic taking and much more with my Griffy poo.

2 comments:

Griffin Mornington said...

[17:39] Griffin Mornington: Lol she called me Griffy Poo...
[17:40] Madeline Tiratzo: :-(
[17:40] Griffin Mornington: Just cause I wear Chalie and all doesnt mean He shits on me all the time!
[17:40] Madeline Tiratzo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Topaz "Tazzy" Tomsen said...

LOL Aww, Okay, nu more Griffy Poo then, BUT if Charlie DOES, Poop on you. I'll be the first to remind you to clean it up!