Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bambaclats, Sketelbams and FassyHoles..Take a Number



Before I even start..I want to apologize to Adriane and Griffy. They're probably the ONLY one's who read this blog and I never or barely swear around them. I just find it inappropriate since they're both so classy and have manners, they're a rare breed. Sorry guys for the potty mouth that you are about to read.

A rant that is long overdue from a pissed off, tired of B.S. Taz. My very first list! Wewt! Of things that make me wish I had a gun, but glad I don't. Or rather, make me wish I was some crazy hacker.....

1. DON'T ASK ME FOR MONEY! RL or SL. Fuck off and get a job you fucking bum. I know you go through your whole friends list asking everyone for some money. Have you no damn shame? No pride? Don't you care that people are sick and tired of you begging when we're in a depression and things are as tight as they are? I played SL for almost 2 years before I started using any real money and I NEVER EVER asked anyone for not even 1L. Unless you're a close friend or SL family, forget it the answer is and always will be N.O. spells NO.

2. DON'T BE A FUCKING BITCH. Ya I know you have mood swings, you me and the next joe has them, sorry you're not special. I really don't care if you're in a bad mood just cause...hate to break it to ya..but nobody does. One minute you're sweet as pie and the next you're scorned or whatever and you wanna get snarky and nasty. How about this? Let me give you a nice bitch slap to get you out of your funk. Hey whatever works right? Why so serious? Cuz I didn't follow your "rules" relax it's a game bizatch. See me? With my tiny violin? Ode to you. Since when did it start being cool to be a bitch or an asshole? What's so bad about your RL that you have to be such a jerk off in SL? Boo fucking hoo. And if that's the case, then maybe you shouldn't be in SL for society's sake. Since when did it start being cool to be rude and nasty to others, strangers or not? And how come I never heard about this trend?

3. I KNOW YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF YOU NARCISSISTIC ENABLER BUT DON'T BE SO CONCEITED. Why do you like to write in your profile and in chat about how cool you think you are, how hot you look and that you're totally taken. So sorry to burst your bubble, but YOU'RE NOT. You're not better than anyone else and most people will agree with me. Unless you've saved a life, or went through some crazy traumatic experience only to survive and learn from it, then you need to EARN some respect.
4. MAMA SAYS "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL". DON'T talk to me about my AV, if I want your damn opinion then I'll ask for it kay? Unless we're close..I don't want to hear what you have to say..really. There might be something about you that makes me want to yack, my choice is to keep it to myself. SL is supposed to be fun, I assume that most people make their AVS a reflection of what they like and of their RL character/aspects. Ain't nothing wrong with that. That's some pretty personal stuff, so why diss them or me because you don't agree? Do you work for Chanel, is your name Karl Lagerfeld? No? Oh excuse my ignorance, let me offer you a nice hot cup of STFU. There there all better now? And if we ARE close...I don't mind the odd joke, or your negative feedback put in an endearing way, I'm not that uptight. Just do it tactfully, like I would for you, if I said anything at all.
That's about it for now. I'd like to think of myself as a pretty easy going person so my list is not very long...but damn there are a lot of idiots out there, I can only handle so many. There's a silver lining to this cloud and that's the wonderful people that I've come across that don't even come close to those that are in this list. Thank you to them for being who you are..you make this dismal RL and SL a better place.

0 comments: